Hiya just downloaded the demo and have to say I wish itch had a "wishlist" option since I would put this on my wishlist..
A downloadable asset pack
New version of Craftland Demo, fixed small bugs nad other. Want to build your Farming or survival game, then have a chance.
>>>The basic resource is in 16x16 format. 32x32 and 48x48 are scaled from the primary resource.
>>>The demo does not contain .PSD files and many other things.
>>> The full version includes a set of .PSD files with layers and shows how to build a world.
else of my WORK - https://szadiart.itch.io
Full version included:
- A lot of possibilities to build a world.
- 26 arable crops with icons (including fruit trees).
- 5 types of trees with the possibility of planting.
- 10 types of mushrooms.
- Basic mining with icons
- Constructions, interior and exterior with furniture.
- 3 types of work benches (and three possibility to upgrade).
- Animated water, ocean waves and waterfall.
- And much more.
- 2 Animated animals for a meat (three colours versions)
>>> License for Everyone.
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Public domain and free to use, personal or commercial.
You can use the Licensed Asset:
(a) edit and modify, cut and change the asset used for commercial purposes;
(b) sell works created with the assets;
(c) publish on websites related to graphics, games and similar.
>>> A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(d) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark
(e) Resell it, original or modified;